Thursday, January 15, 2004

I've been meaning to mention this for a few weeks now. I'm actually sleeping with my husband for the first time in 18 months. Amazing! LOL We have a twin bed pushed against a queen in our room, and Vincent is sleeping in the twin most of the night nowadays. Isabella comes in to the twin sometime around midnight, and they snuggle. It's very adorable.

We are participating in a Valentine's card exchange and the girls want to make their cards. Whoa boy. Those of you participating will be getting some truly, um, unique cards from our household, especially from Isabella. :D

Our friends who I was making the booties for had their baby last week. A fast, unmedicated labor, hurray. However, baby was a very sleepy 38 weeker, and has become jaundiced. She's have a lot of trouble nursing. They are working with the LCs at the hospital here, but I'm not sure how commited the mom is to nursing. We just started getting to know them better in December, and I don't want to be pushy. I've gone through so many of the same things with Abigail that they are dealing with now. It's hard.

I finished my roll brim hat to coordinate with my scarf. I love it! I should post pictures. The colors are fabulous - grinch green with plum stripes. :laughing I started knitting some dish clothes. I was working on a basketweave one when Luis says "Nice washcloth". I thanked him, and he got confused. He wanted to know what i was really making. Seems he thought the pattern was too pretty for a dish cloth!

I ordered a number of new wooden toys for PBK yesterday. Stay tuned for updates as they arrive and get on the website! Muscial intruments, toaster, cash register, parking garage, standard unit blocks, dishes set, tea set, full sized easel and table top easel.

No comments: