Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Changes

I made a big decision. I'm selling off the diapers section of PBK. I haven't devoted any attention to it for a year now, no advertising whatsoever. It needs someone with energy and new ideas to revive it and help it grow. I hate to let Sweet Pea's die; it's been such a part of me for almost 5 years now. However the toys and waldorfy materials side of PBK is where my heart is, and I need to concentrate my focus. I offered it up for sale yesterday. I've got a few people interested in it already, probably because I'm not asking a ridiculous price. I hope the sale can go through easily and quickly. I've been thinking about this for a few months, and now that I've finally acted on it, I just want it done.

Some of the new toys arrived yesterday, so hopefully I'll be able to get them up on the website today. Tomorrow is playgroup day in the afternoon plus library storytime in the morning, so that pretty much takes up all day. Today Abigial and Isabella have art, but if Vincent takes a nice nap, I should be able to get some work in.

Abigail and Isabella have decided to use Amy's rubber stamps to create their Valentine cards for the card exchange. They really like using the stamps and all of the colors of ink. They made cards for Luis and my dad for their birthdays, and I swear every inch of the paper was covered. :D

I keep forgetting to by Pledge when I go shopping. My house is so dusty I can't stand it.

I'm thinking about taking the kids ice skating on Friday. The HS group we are a part of is going, and for once it's an activity in our town rather than 30+ minutes away. But, AM I NUTS? Neither girl can ice skate, and I'll have to be chasing Vincent. The ice rink does have those walker things for helping little kids skate; that's the only reason I'm considering going when Luis can't come.

No comments: