Monday, June 30, 2008

Sometimes children can be a wonderful source of procrastination ideas. "Oh, I really should go fold laundry, but it is more important to sit here and hold the baby or read to the child."

Other days, they give me the push I need to get the jobs done. I had a load of laundry hanging on the line, and as hot as it has been today, I knew it was dry already. I had another load ready to go out, but I really did not feel like doing it. I was considering procrastinating long enough that there would not be enough sunshine left to dry the second load.

Then I looked out the window over the kitchen sink.

Abigail and Vincent had three quarters of the dry laundry taken off the line. If that was all done already, what excuse did I have not to hang up the second load?

Procrastination killers!

No comments: