Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I have a nugget of a dream forming deep inside of me. Oh who am I kidding, I've had the dream for a while, but it has laid dormant deep inside there. A crack of sunshine has hit it and a little water has sprinkled on it until now the shoots contemplate breaking the surface.

Friends compliment my baked goods and breads all the time. Are they good enough? Could I sell them?

Never have I had a place bake commercially. A new kitchen has opened, and the owner will rent time to others.

Do I have the time at this stage of my life to tackle something like this? Do I have the desire? I do not know the answer to these questions yet.

The little dream sits still, beneath the surface. Maybe. Someday. Maybe.

2 comments:

Fujiyamamama said...

Do it!

Brenda said...

The thing is that I don't know if I really want to. Some dreams lose their luster when they see the light of day.